Booking Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Sierra Escape and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Cameron D’Arcy Pty Ltd, and the owners of the property (D’Arcy Property Group Pty Ltd) accept no responsibility from all claims or causes of action you or any guests may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by the guests including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of your stay at the property.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
• Upon full receipt of funds – a pin number to the key lock box will be issued to you.
4. GETTING TO/FROM SIERRA
• In order to get to the property, you will need to travel down approximately 6kms of council maintained dirt/gravel road. The road is completely 2WD accessible however cautioned needs to be maintained while driving this road. Please watch out for animals and wildlife and drive to the conditions.
• A deposit of 25% of the total booking costs, must be received at the time the Booking is made. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days prior to your arrival.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
– Credit Card
– Direct deposit into our bank account (with Prior arrangement)
Please contact us via [email protected] if you’d like to pay by any method other than credit card.
6. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0438 945 197 or 0403 923 063
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking more than 30 days before the first night you will be refunded minus 25%
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• We reserve the right to automatically charge your credit card for the full amount of your stay within 30 days of your arrival date.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• An administration charge of $100 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your credit card used at the time of booking. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, monies not paid, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
9. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• No parties or functions are allowed on the property.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
10. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included.
• No pets are not allowed at the Property. If it is found that animals and/or pets have entered the premises the tenancy will be terminated and you will be liable for the cost of cleaning and fumigating the premises.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIE
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If the BBQ has been utilized please ensure it is thoroughly cleaned using the products provided.If it is left in an untidy manor a $50 cleaning fee will be taken from the bond.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If the BBQ has been utilized please ensure it is thoroughly cleaned using the products provided. If it is left in an untidy manor a $50 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows to be zipped closed and doors are to be locked.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property or within 5 meters of the outside of the building.
• Cars are to be parked on the nominated parking bay and not on the grass.
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.