Experience Relaxation, Quiet, and Beauty with Glamping Near Sydney
If you’ve never been glamping near Sydney, you owe it to yourself to take the trip out west to Sierra Escape. We provide a unique experience that blends luxury accommodation with the privacy and seclusion of camping away from the city.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Glamping Around Sydney
There are a few differences between glamping and regular camping that you’ll want to understand before you join us.
- Our tents are fully-furnished, so there is very little you will need to bring with you. Leave your tent and your worries behind when you visit Sierra Escape.
- Composting toilet? We don’t think so! Our tents are equipped with flushing toilets & showers to provide a comfortable experience that juxtaposes civilisation with the beauty of the wild. Have you ever taken a bath in an outdoor tub overlooking a scenic vista?
- Keep your phone or laptop charged with your tent’s solar electricity if you want to remain connected to the world while you stay. If you get cold at night, then fire up the indoor fireplace, and why not toast some marshmallows while you’re at it?
Experiences you can have while Glamping Near Sydney
- Indgiearth is a 100% Aboriginal owned company that provides a delectable culinary experience and teaches you about the traditional history of the area.
- Experience the finest wine in the area alongside locally-grown food at The Zin House.
- “Tour Mudgee Now and Then” for a half or full day with Mark or see Mudgee from above with a helicopter flight, picking you up from your tent.
Don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to indulge in glam camping in NSW. You can relieve stress and experience great food and creature comforts near Sydney. Contact us to learn more about the amenities each tent has to offer or to book your stay.