Surround Yourself With the Beauty of Nature With Our Luxury Camping
Our 280 acres of wilderness and luxury camping tents will give you the opportunity to stop, rest and find yourself again. At Sierra Escape, we offer you a retreat from the bustling city life. Our premium tents have everything you might need to decompress from the stress of life.
Tips Regarding Luxury Camping in NSW
To make the most of your stay at Sierra Escape, we suggest you get to know the area and surrounding region. If there are any questions you feel we can answer, we’re always happy to help in any way we can. Here are a few more helpful tips while staying with us.
- Explore the Mudgee Region: We are situated just a twenty-minute drive from the town of Mudgee. Mudgee is surrounded by beautiful & world class wineries, awarded restaurants & cafes, boutique shops, stunning gardens, bushwalks, nature attractions, wildlife & so much more.
- Immerse yourself in nature: We’ve gone to every effort to make sure your as comfortable as you can be. As we’re in a mountainous area, from time to time we can experience high winds. The tent is built to withstand this, but it can get a little noisy. If you have trouble sleeping, the best thing is to play some music on the supplied Bluetooth music system or wear ear plugs. The best thing about luxury glamping is being able to experience the elements of mother nature in safety and comfort – so embrace the experience!
- Relax: With luxury glamping, you are taken away from all of life’s distractions and given time and space to rediscover what makes you happy. Spend some time exploring the property, spotting the native wildlife or just sit back in a bubble bath as the sunsets. Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is to relax.
The ultimate escape
Floor Space: 27sqm
This is where it all began, consisting of a spacious 18m2 bedroom with a king bed, glass sliding doors to capture the magnificent views and large screened windows to allow those beautiful summer breezes in.
Floor Space: 54sqm
Part of our premium offering, Dulili is perfect for couples who want to escape from daily life to luxury and comfort. Positioned in it’s own secluded setting, with spectacular views.
Some things to remember about Luxury Glamping in NSW
If you have never camped before, glamping is an ideal place to start. It has all the beauty of camping, but with all the luxuries of a hotel. At Sierra Escape, we know that not everyone is familiar with glamping so here are some things to remember about glamping.
- We are not a hotel. While we make every effort to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, we are a self-contained Luxury glamping retreat. The experience is yours to make what you want of it. We respect our guests privacy however we’re are just a phone call away if you need something.
- Don’t forget your food! We supply a basic breakfast pack but it’s up to you how you want to spend the rest of your time. If you plan on staying in and haven’t booked our dining experience with IndigiEarth, then make sure you stop in town to grab anything you might need. We are well serviced with plenty of butchers, local artisans and supermarkets.
Most importantly, Immerse yourself in the calming beauty that is our glamping getaway accommodation. There’s nothing else like it!
What have you got to lose?
We are the premier Luxury Eco Glamping experience in Mudgee, New South Wales. We are one of a kind experience and our scenic views will linger long after your visit.
Book Now to avoid missing out on your luxury accommodation and your unique Mudgee getaway.