Our Luxury Tent Accommodation in NSW is Perfect for your Romantic Surprise
We design our luxury tent accommodation in NSW for comfort, the positioning of the bath, the seclusion of the tent, and much more, gives you a sense of isolation, without forgoing the comforts and luxuries you deserve. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to create your own stories and adventures. Thinking about popping the question? Or spoiling that special someone? What better way to do it than with a truly unique getaway?
Benefits of Sierra Escape and Our Luxury Tents in NSW
While Sierra Escape is only new on the glamping scene, we have created something truly unique in NSW and this is why we think so:
- Our glamping tents are built to the highest quality, with premium furniture and amenities – we have gone to extra lengths to ensure all your needs are met.
- We are only a short distance to many word-class wineries and restaurants – spend the day exploring, then retreat to your tent in the evening and enjoy the beautiful country sunsets
- Our tents are very separate from each other – so you can enjoy your privacy in peace and quiet.
- If that’s not enough – we won the Gold awards for Unique Accommodation in the Regional and NSW Tourism Awards and are a finalist in the Australian Tourism awards.
The ultimate escape
Floor Space: 27sqm
This is where it all began, consisting of a spacious 18m2 bedroom with a king bed, glass sliding doors to capture the magnificent views and large screened windows to allow those beautiful summer breezes in.
Floor Space: 54sqm
Perfect for couples or young families who want to escape from daily life to luxury and comfort. Positioned in it’s own secluded setting, with spectacular views.
The Difference between Camping and Luxury Tent Accommodation in NSW
There is a big difference between regular camping and luxury glamping. There are a few variations that you should keep in mind when booking one of our luxury tent accommodations.
- Our tents are permanent structures and have been built to withstand any adverse weather. They are self-contained and we encourage guests to bring food to cook their own meals, or explore the local cafes and restaurants.
- Our tents are equipped with ensuites featuring flushing toilets, showers and bathtubs. No shared facilities!
- Our tents have big comfy beds – so you can wake up to nature, in comfort!
Click here to find out which luxury tents are available so that you can book your next holiday with us.