Experience the Pleasure of Glamping NSW
A good holiday becomes a great one with glamping accommodation in NSW at Sierra Escape. Find out why glamping is an increasingly sought-after way to escape from city life without abandoning the creature comforts you love. Treat yourself with one of our glamping weekend breaks. Our partners in the nearby town of Mudgee provide another layer of luxury for you to experience as you seek solace in the stillness of the beautiful countryside.
What Sets Sierra Escape Apart from other Glamping Resorts
We’re proud of the experience we’ve established for our guests. Sierra Escape is a special place for several reasons:
- We are Mudgee’s premier and award-winning luxury glamping retreat. Nowhere else can you find the perfect blend of luxury amenities in a camping situation while being so close to the amazing food and wine of Mudgee. We are an easy 20 minute drive into the town – but far enough away to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding farmland.
- You can enjoy maximum privacy and seclusion in our tents, as they are located over 300m from each other. Take in the spectacular views from our tents without worrying that you’re intruding on someone else’s escape, or vice versa.
- Our amenities will make you feel more than at home. Relish a long, luxurious bath outside of your tent, an experience that few of our guests ever forget. With a full kitchen, plumbing, electricity, and everything else you could find at home, you lose nothing in comfort and gain a new world of beauty.
- Our tents are basically hotel rooms built out of canvas walls. At Sierra you’ll find your own private bathrooms, equipped with showers, sinks and flushing toilets. We’ve spared no expense to ensure your ever comfort is taken care of.
- Our tents are heated with wood-fired heaters to keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
We’re committed to providing you with an experience unlike any other, and after your first stay, you’ll see how much more there is to explore with Sierra Escape.
The ultimate escape
Floor Space: 27sqm
This is where it all began, consisting of a spacious 18m2 bedroom with a king bed, glass sliding doors to capture the magnificent views and large screened windows to allow those beautiful summer breezes in.
Floor Space: 54sqm
Part of our premium offering, Dulili is perfect for couples who want to escape from daily life to luxury and comfort. Positioned in it’s own secluded setting, with spectacular views.
True Luxury and Comfort
Floor space: 54sqm
Part of our premium offering, Uralla is perfect for couples who want to escape from daily life to luxury and comfort. Positioned in it’s own secluded setting, with spectacular views.
Luxury glamping at its finest
Floor space: 54sqm
Part of our premium offering, Alkira is perfect for couples who want to escape from daily life to luxury and comfort. Positioned in it’s own secluded setting, with spectacular views.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Glamping Weekend Breaks
Don’t let any preconceptions stop you from considering a glamping holiday at Sierra Escape, the best glamping in NSW.
- You don’t need to bring a tent or any other kind of camping equipment. Our tents are fully-equipped and ready for your stay, including Fridges, Cooking utensils, luxury towels and power for charging phones, cameras and laptops.
- It’s up to you how you choose to enjoy your stay. You can stay put and luxuriate in the tent without going far afield, or you can spend every day taking in the finest that Mudgee has to offer. In either case, whether on a helicopter or just lying comfortably in bed, it’s up to you to decide the kind of glamping experience you have.
- You can cook your own meals or experience the artisan fare at Mudgee establishments like The Zin House (Mudgee’s only hatted restaurant). All our tents offer kitchens and BBQs for outdoor cooking and mini fridges for food and wine storage.
You choose how you will best enjoy your glamping NSW experience; find out for yourself what you like best about Sierra Escape.
Why Trust Sierra Escape Regarding Glamping in NSW
Glamping is an experience that’s difficult to sum up. Although it’s cliché to say, you’ll simply have to see it for yourself. We pride ourselves in being amongst the best glamping available in NSW and Australia, and you’ll see that we deliver on that commitment completely. Contact us today to book your stay in one of our tents.